Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Vintage Inspired California Engagement Session

I have an ever so sweet engagement session to share today! Inspired by all things vintage, the beautiful bride incorporated some fabulous antique furniture and props into the session that I am doing some serious swooning over! A big thanks to Lovely You Photography by Stacey Marsh for sharing and of course, congrats to the happy couple!









From the photographer, Lovely You: Mehgan wanted a beautiful vintage engagement shoot, and she shared with me that at her wedding next month, they will be setting up areas with vintage couches and furniture for guests to sit on and enjoy. She wanted to incorporate one of the couches into their engagement session. I found the perfect location for their session, in a gorgeous field with golden grasses and beautiful trees surrounding us. I love collecting vintage items myself, and I had the wooden crate and old books. I even had a beautiful vase of vintage flowers (centerpieces) that a bride, the day before, asked me to take home after her wedding. I also had the gorgeous fabric pennant that we hung in a tree behind them. I loved this session so much, they were natural in front of the camera and we had a really great time.

Compliments:
Photography: Lovely You Photography by Stacey Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment