Monday, February 13, 2012

"Love Birds" An Aviation Inspired Wedding

For any of you that follow my twitter page, you have recently read a few overly-sentimental tweets. I can't help it though! Why? Well today my amazing fiance moved to North Carolina to start the next chapter of his aviation career! Exciting right - I couldn't be more PROUD!  On the other hand however, I am desperately wishing I could join him on this new adventure. I will just have to keep reminding myself that October will be here before I know it and "happily ever after" can officially begin!

So to commemorate my pilots big day, I feel it is only fitting to feature an aviation inspired event. This wedding from Ashley Rose Photography is just the ticket!  From the classic WWII airplanes and memorabilia to decor, this wedding is jam-packed with awesome vintage detail! But what is most impressive about these nuptials? The gorgeous bride handmade everything from her dress to the paper goods... talk about impressive!
























Compliments:
Floral Design: Randi Tucker of Tucker Floral
Headpiece + Gloves: Which Goose
Photography: Ashley Rose Photography
Source: Green Weddings Shoes
Venue: Commemorative Air Force Hangar, Camarillo Airport

Congrats Daniel! I am so excited to see what our future holds - the sky's the limit! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment