Thursday, September 1, 2011

Autumn Barn Wedding

Happy September everyone! I love everything about autumn; the cool breeze, fabulously cute boots, cozy sweaters, the crisp smells, and the gorgeous changing leaves.  But my favorite thing about this time of year? Fall weddings of course! From the rich colors to endless rustic decor, I am simply obsessed.  So to commemorate our first steps into this magical season, I am highlighting one of my favorite fall weddings!

Photographed by Ken Kienow;  the couple, family and friends celebrated at a private ranch where you can bet there were plenty of fun fall details to go around!







 







Compliments:
Photography: Ken Kienow
Source: Green Wedding Shoes

21 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! ^_^

    Sincerely,
    Rodellee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely couple :D
    Congratulations and best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is this wedding location? This venue is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your venue is sooooo fantastic! Who was primarily responsible for the designs? I love it! Barn wedding, eh? I dream of having either a barn or a beach wedding someday. It's pretty tough to choose but if I'll have a venue this cozy? I'd definitely prefer it!

    Kelli Mueller

    ReplyDelete