Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cedarwood

When touring my picture perfect wedding venue, Cedarwood in Nashville, Tennessee this past winter I made sure to photograph everything! Yes, I got a little picture happy but for any of you beautiful brides that are thinking of tying the knot at this southern-chic location I know you’ll enjoy them! :)  

Front of the historic home.
Home and pavilion.

Front yard.

Path guests follow to side of property.

Front porch.

Side of home.

Entry to reception pavilion.




Grooms cottage and restrooms on left.

Again.


Pathway to ceremony location.


Barn.



Creek.

Barn.

Ceremony site.

Pathway to parking lot.

Parking lot.

I had to throw in a pic of Daniel! :)

Rolling hills in the backyard of the venue.
Road Cedarwood is located on.

Across the street from Cedarwood.

Although Cedarwood's surrounding neighborhood is a big negative for me, I still recommend brides looking for the perfect country-chic inspired venue to check it out!

7 comments: