Saturday, April 30, 2011

Burlap and Bling

I swoon over the simplicity of a whitewashed color palette and burlap accents. Naturally this beautiful burlap and whitewashed scene of mismatched candlesticks, accents of baby's breath, and vintage mirrors was created by my beloved Nashville wedding venue Cedarwood! I just may have to design my reception decor based off of this shabby-chic inspiration! Love it!












Compliments:
Venue: Cedarwood
Photography: Kristyn Hogan 
Inspired Creations Contest: Elizabeth Anne Designs

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cait,

    Love the pictures!! I really think we should use this inspiration for your wedding decor!!
    I also love the white and cream colors!!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it gorgeous?! I agree!!!

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete