Tuesday, February 1, 2011

North vs. South

Let's be honest, planning a wedding is stressful! The sad fact is, I have barely began the planning process. I am still day dreaming about the fantastic vintage details and looking for my perfect venue. With friends and family all throwing out different opinions I have a plate full of possible places, in multiple states! Ekkkk! Things need to be reigned in here a little people! So here's the deal, the state debate, the big day will either be in the state of Minnesota (Where I am from and grew up) or Tennessee (the place I hope to live and raise a family someday). So let the battle of North vs. South begin!

Still wanting the vintage southern feel I have found a few venues in/near Minnesota that might fit my expectations:

The Enchanted Barn in Hillsdale, Wisconsin. A beautiful rustic barn built in the 1880's surrounded by rolling country fields.







and

The Round Barn Farm Bed and Breakfast located just outside of Redwing, Minnesota. This venue provides a  beautiful country landscape and offers views to the Mississippi River Bluffs. Also, offering a unique spin on the traditional barn.





No comments:

Post a Comment